COURSE COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
Our Continuous Professional Development Data Protection course will help you understand your commercial and legal responsibilities in relation to handling data securely, competently and effectively. You will learn about responding to requests and providing the appropriate information while adhering to the required data protection policies and procedures. You will also learn the steps to take to ensure that your organisation complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This Data Protection course is aimed at all staff who work with personal data and therefore need to comply with the Data Protection Act. It provides essential background information and an overview for newcomers while more experienced staff can use the course as a refresher
This course has been designed for employees handling data in any type of organisation. Its aim is to provide you with the guidance on what kind of data needs to be protected and introduce you to the principles of data protection.
- Understand your commercial and legal responsibilities
- Handle data securely, competently and effectively
- Respond correctly to requests, providing the appropriate information
- Put in place, and adhere to, the required policies and procedures
- Take the practical steps needed to ensure organisational compliance
- In this course, you will learn some techniques to ensure good data protection. It will also familiarise you with some lapses that could occur while managing data!
On successful completion of this course you will be able to print your own CPD accredited certificate via your courses home page.