COURSE COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
Our LLBP course provides basic training for ALL bar staff in Licensing Laws and the individual’s legal responsibilities regarding the serving of alcohol to the public. The course is aimed at anyone who works on a licenced premises who is or likely to be involved in the sale of alcohol including;
- Bar Staff
- Licensed Off Sales
- Waiters or Waitresses
- In any, licensed premises including
The course is ideal for staff induction training and will greatly assist the site’s Personal Licence Holder. It will also help the trainee have a better understanding of customer service.
- Introduction – How Alcohol is brewed and its history
- Licensing laws in UK, Scotland and Ireland
- Alcohol and its effects
- A professional bar person
- Preventing trouble and how to handle difficult customers
- Dealing with incidents
- Multiple skill check questions
- Final test paper with CPD credit
- The course will also enable trainees to act within the law and to support the designated premises supervisor to retail alcohol responsibly on their licensed premises.
On successful completion of this course you will be able to print your own CPD accredited certificate via your courses home page.