ATG have extensive experience in providing health and safety support to the construction industry.
Our range of services include:-
- CDM Co-ordinator – as registered members of the Association of Project Safety, ATG provide a valuable service to Clients undertaking construction work (including demolition and refurbishment work). On appointment as CDM Co-ordinator we continue to work with Clients throughout the entire project, along with providing practical health and safety support to contractors, and other duty holders involved in the project.
- Principal Contractor Support – ATG can assist a wide range of businesses involved in the construction industry. Our support includes assistance in risk assessment and method statement preparation, training, site inspections and much more. We can be retained as a businesses safety advisor (competent person). Our comprehensive support service is a much valued option, to which many contractors have subscribed to for many years.
- Contractor Health and Safety Approval (CHAS) – ATG can assist all types of contractors looking to seek approval of their Health and Safety Management System with their submission for CHAS, having been successful in supporting more than 100 companies over the years.
- Site audits/inspections – ATG have experienced consultants with many years involved in the construction industry. Our site inspections provide both clients and contractors with an invaluable compliance check on site conditions and activities. Full written reports and recommendations are provided following each inspection. We are also able to add on ‘tool box talks’ to our site inspections, thereby allowing employers and contractors to pass information on health and safety issues and good practice to all those involved in the project.
- Respiratory Protective Equipment Fit Testing – ATG carry out qualitative respiratory mask fit testing, providing a written report and individual fit test results. We can arrange test on site, at clients premises, or from our offices.
- Training – ATG offer a full range of construction related training from site safety awareness, asbestos awareness, work at height, manual handling and more.