All employers are now responsible for fully managing their own fire safety risks, and have in place a competent fire safety advisor. This service will fulfil these requirements for you.
ATG can provide:-
- FIRE RISK ASSESSSMENT – in accordance with UK regulations and British Standards/Approved Guidance, our comprehensive fire risk assessment service will meet or exceed expectations of Fire & Rescue Authorities.
- RECOMMENDATIONS – a summary of the main action points identified within the fire risk assessment will be clearly outlined in a prioritised manner.
- ACTION PLAN – we will arrange on your behalf for remedial actions to be carried out, i.e. order fire safety products/liaise with suitably qualified contractors where necessary.
- PREPARATION OF BESPOKE FIRE PRECAUTIONS/EMERGENCY PROCEDURES – to include maintenance checklists, inspection procedures and personal emergency evacuation procedures.
- REVIEW SERVICE – regular review and update of the fire risk assessment and procedures to ensure that everything remains relevant and up to date.
We also provide fire safety training including:-
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness.
- Fire Safety Management Training.