Contained within the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations and Control of Lead at Work Regulations, employers must have documented evidence that the Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) that they issue to employees has been correctly fitted. This is to ensure that RPE supplied is suitable and fit for purpose.
ATG carry out a full fit testing service which will include:-
- Identifying poorly maintained RPE.
- Carrying out pre-use fit tests on all individuals.
- An explanation of what fit testing entails and the limitations associated with the tests.
- Advice on common problems and how to fix them during testing.
- Interpret fit test results and give suitable recommendations.
- Provide you with a written report and all individual fit test results, which will assist you in complying with the statutory requirements.
“Simply providing dust masks for your employees is not enough – you must ensure they offer suitable protection and fit correctly!”
Call: 01257 261010 or 01904 270007