A cost effective and stress free solution to the pressures of working life!
Stress has been recognised for some time as a major occupational hazard to which most employees will be vulnerable. The effects of stress related illness and absence may have a major effect on the financial wellbeing of an organisation.
Work related stress needs to be recognised as a potential occupational hazard in any organisation and as such should be considered in any risk assessment. A conventional ‘health and safety management’ based approach should be adopted when assessing psychological risks and considering control measures.
ATG Health & Safety Consultants comprehensive Stress Risk Management Service includes-
- A documented policy and procedure for ensuring that stress related problems are acknowledged, recognised, reported and managed effectively and sympathetically.
- An ‘analysis’ of employment roles, processes and working environment to identify and reduce those conditions likely to cause long term stress related issues.
- Individual employee assessments conducted independently and confidentially to identify ‘early warning’ signs of the onset of stress. This will ensure that problems are ironed out in the early stages.
- Stress risk management training for Senior Managers – to enable responsible managers to recognise roles and tasks likely to cause stress.
- Employee awareness training – to enable employees to recognise when they are likely to be exposed to potential problems; recognise the onset of symptoms in the early stages and take practical self help measures.
Call: 01257 261010 or 01904 270007