Working at height training course that will enable delegates to assess the risks associated with working at height and identify control measures required, thus enabling full compliance with the law.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers and Supervisors, who under the law are responsible for assessing and controlling the risks arising from working at height, also employees who work at height in order to help them identify and control risks. The course is also suitable for those employees who may be affected by working at height, i.e. those underneath.
To enable delegates to understand:-
- The potential for injury arising due to falls from height;
- Legal requirements relating to working at height;
- Factors which effect the degree of risk;
- The need for effective control measures.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to:-
- State the legal requirements relating to working at height;
- Recognise the main areas of risk;
- Identify effective control measures;
- Understand best practice for work at height.